Tour of the Vino Nobile di Montepulciano
A tour of the Vino Nobile di Montepulciano from the vineyard to the cellars.
Real tour of the Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, one of the most prestigious wines in the world; just think that since the early Middle Ages the vineyards of Mons Pulitianus were renowned for the excellent quality of its wines.
You will be guided through the Tuscan hills, directly to two Vino Nobile wineries. The producers will tell you their story, the production methods and the philosophy behind each bottle. You will closely observe the vineyards of gentle blackthorn and taste the Rosso di Montepulciano DOC and the Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG, learning to recognize their peculiarities. An experience not to be missed in Montepulciano, even if you are only here for a few hours.
What it includes
• Visit of two wineries in Montepulciano
• Explanation of the winemaking process and history of the companies
• Panoramic walk through the vineyards (only in some companies)
• Tasting of Rosso di Montepulciano DOC and Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG
• Transportation service available
The tour is also available with transport service: the choice is yours!
When: 10:00 or 15:00
Duration: about 3.5 hours
Meeting point: Valdichiana Living, Piazza Grande 7, Montepulciano
Price per person: from € 35,00