S. Provinciale 7/9 Gracciano di Montepulciano (SI)
Located in the heart of Montepulciano, the Azienda Agricola Lombardo, founded in 1972 by Antonino, father of the current owner Giacinto, is made up of about 35 hectares of vineyards which are in turn divided into various places: Caggiole, Confino, S.Polo and Gracciano, where the company is also based.
The production cellar, administrative offices and warehouses are located on the Strada Provinciale at numbers 7/9 instead In Via Umbria at number 12 , in the frame of the eighteenth-century villa that houses the family, there are the historic cellars and the relative and capacious tasting room.
- Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG
- Vino Nobile di Montepulciano Riserva Docg
- Vino Nobile di Montepulciano “Poggio Saragio” DOCG
- Rosso di Montepulciano DOC
- Vinsanto di Montepulciano Doc